resources / Statutes / Nonprofit Corporations / §10-11605
Title 10 – Corporations and Associations
Chapter 39 – Records and Reports-nonprofit Corporations
Article 1 – Records
- A. Without the consent of the board of directors, no person may obtain or use a membership list or any part of the membership list for any purpose unrelated to a member’s interest as a member.
- B. Without the consent of the board of directors, the membership list or any part of the membership list shall not be:
- 1. Used to solicit money or property, unless the money or property will be used solely to solicit the votes of the members in an election to be held by the corporation.
- 2. Used for any commercial purpose.
- 3. Sold to or purchased by any person.
- C. This section does not apply to timeshare plans or associations that are subject to title 33, chapter 20.