resources / Statutes / Nonprofit Corporations / §10-2079
Title 10 – Corporations and Associations
Chapter 19 – Not for Profit Corporations and associations, Cooperatives and Fraternal and Benevolent societies
Article 2 – Electric Cooperative Nonprofit Membership Corporations
- The corporation commission shall charge and collect the following nonrefundable fees for:
- 1. Filing articles of incorporation, ten dollars.
- 2. Filing articles of amendment, ten dollars.
- 3. Filing statement of merger, interest exchange, conversion, domestication or division, ten dollars.
- 4. Filing certificate of election to dissolve, ten dollars.
- 5. Filing articles of dissolution, ten dollars.
- 6. Filing certificate of change of principal office, five dollars.