resources / Statutes / Nonprofit Corporations / §10-3128
Title 10 – Corporations and Associations
Chapter 24 – General Provisions-nonprofit Corporations
Article 2 – Filing Documents and Fees-nonprofit Corporations
- A. A person may apply to the commission to furnish a certificate of good standing for a domestic or foreign corporation.
- B. The certificate of good standing sets forth all of the following:
- 1. The domestic corporation’s corporate name or the foreign corporation’s corporate name used in this state.
- 2. That either:
- (a) The domestic corporation is incorporated under the law of this state and the date of its incorporation.
- (b) The foreign corporation is authorized to transact business in this state.
- 3. That all affidavits and annual reports required before the date of the certificate have been filed with the commission.
- 4. That all annual filing fees due before the date of the certificate have been paid.
- 5. That according to the records of the commission, the corporation is in good standing in this state.
- C. Subject to any qualification stated in the certificate, a certificate of good standing issued by the commission may be relied on as conclusive evidence of the matters stated in the certificate.