§10-3501 Known place of business and statutory agent
Title 10 – Corporations and Associations
Chapter 28 – Office and Agent-nonprofit Corporations
Article 1 – Place of Business and Agent
- Each corporation shall continuously maintain in this state both:
- 1. A known place of business that may be the address of its statutory agent.
- 2. A statutory agent who may be either:
- (a) An individual who resides in this state.
- (b) A domestic business or nonprofit corporation formed under this title.
- (c) A foreign business or nonprofit corporation authorized to transact business or conduct affairs in this state.
- (d) A limited liability company formed under title 29.
- (e) A limited liability company authorized to transact business in this state.