resources / Statutes / Nonprofit Corporations / §10-3502
Title 10 – Corporations and Associations
Chapter 28 – Office and Agent-nonprofit Corporations
Article 1 – Place of Business and Agent
- A. A corporation may change its known place of business or statutory agent by delivering to the commission for filing a statement of change that may be the annual report and that sets forth:
- 1. The name of the corporation.
- 2. If the current known place of business is to be changed, the street address of the new known place of business.
- 3. If the current statutory agent is to be changed, the name and street address of the new statutory agent and the new agent’s written consent to the appointment.
- B. The statement of change shall be executed by the corporation by an officer and delivered to the commission. The change or changes set forth in the statement of change are effective on delivery to the commission for filing.
- C. If the statutory agent changes its street address, it shall give written notice to the corporation of the change and sign, either manually or by fax, and deliver to the commission for filing a statement that complies with the requirements of subsection A of this section and that recites that the corporation has been given written notice of the change. The change or changes set forth in the statement are effective on delivery to the commission for filing.