resources / Statutes / Nonprofit Corporations / §10-3640
Title 10 – Corporations and Associations
Chapter 29 – Members and Membership-nonprofit Corporations
Article 5 – Delegates
- A. A corporation may provide in its articles of incorporation or bylaws for delegates that have some or all of the authority of members.
- B. The articles of incorporation or bylaws may set forth provisions relating to:
- 1. The characteristics, qualifications, rights, limitations and obligations of delegates including the delegates’ selection and removal.
- 2. Calling, noticing, holding and conducting meetings of delegates.
- 3. Carrying on corporate activities during and between meetings of delegates.