resources / Statutes / Nonprofit Corporations / §10-3726
Title 10 – Corporations and Associations
Chapter 30 – Members’ Meetings and Voting-nonprofit Corporations
Article 2 – Voting
- A corporation may provide in its articles of incorporation or bylaws the process for election of directors by members or delegates by any of the following means:
- 1. On the basis of chapter or other organizational unit.
- 2. By region or other geographic unit.
- 3. By preferential voting.
- 4. By any other reasonable method.