resources / Statutes / Condominiums /§33-1213
Title 33 - Property
Chapter 9 - Condominiums
Article 2 - Creation, Alteration and Termination of Condominiums
D. Title to a unit and common elements is not rendered unmarketable or otherwise affected by reason of an insubstantial failure of any condominium documents to comply with this chapter.
- A. All provisions of the condominium documents are severable.
- B. The rule against perpetuities shall not be applied to defeat any provision of the condominium documents.
- C. Except to the extent inconsistent with this chapter:
- 1. If a conflict exists between the provisions of the declaration and the other condominium documents, the declaration prevails.
- 2. If a conflict exists between the provisions of the articles of incorporation and the bylaws or rules, the articles of incorporation prevail.
- 3. If a conflict exists between the provisions of the bylaws and the rules, the bylaws prevail.