resources / Statutes / Homeowners Association Dwelling Actions / §33-2003
Title 33 – Property
Chapter 18 – Homeowners’ association Dwelling Actions
Article 1 – General Provisions
- A. This chapter applies only to homeowners’ association dwelling actions. This chapter does not apply to:
- 1. Actions filed by individual members of a homeowners’ association against a seller.
- 2. Claims for personal injury, death or damage to property other than a dwelling.
- 3. Common law fraud claims.
- 4. Proceedings brought pursuant to title 32, chapter 10, whether filed by a homeowners’ association or by individual members of a homeowners’ association.
- B. A homeowners’ association dwelling action is also subject to title 12, chapter 8, article 14.