Clint Goodman is our founding attorney. He focuses on servicing HOA and condominium association boards, and their management companies, with their general counsel and complex litigation needs. Clint volunteers much of his time educating managers and volunteer directors serving on their boards. As such, Clint regularly speaks and instructs at events for the Community Associations Institute (CAI) and Arizona Association of Community Managers (AACM).
Clint is a family man who loves the outdoors. If he is not working, chances are he is either with his family or climbing one of the world’s tallest mountains.
- Juris Doctor, University of Idaho – May 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Korean, Brigham Young University – Merit Scholar, May 1997
Membership & Affiliations
- Education Committee, AACM
- Legislative Action Committee, CAI
- Past Director, Arizona Leadership Center
- Past Adjunct Professor, Southwestern School of Real Estate
- Past Columnist, The Arizona Republic