Kristal began her legal career as an intern and gained valuable experience in the Property Preservation Clinic at the Earl Carl Institute as well as the Disaster Relief Unit at Lone Star Legal Aid. Kristal also interned at the Stewart Title corporate office as a Contracts and Compliance Specialist and continued her legal career there as an attorney after graduation. Prior to her legal career, Kristal was an educator in the Houston, Texas area.
Kristal is the founder of Kristal M. Scott, Attorney-at-Law, PLLC and a licensed Texas Realtor.
Kristal joined Goodman Law Group in 2022 and provides a full spectrum of legal services to our Texas homeowners and condominium associations.
- Juris Doctor, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Cum Laude – May 2019
- Thurgood Marshall Law Review Associate
- Federal Bar Moot Court Competitor
- Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction, University of Houston – May 2008
- Bachelor of Science, Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Houston, Magna Cum Laude– May 2007
- Texas – October 2019
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Small Business
Membership & Affiliations
- Texas Bar Association
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Houston Association of Realtors
- Texas Land Title Association
- Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Construction Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- His Father’s Heart Ministries Board Member