Of Counsel · Arizona, California
Stephen Weber is Of Counsel with Goodman Law Group focusing on Construction Defect Litigation. He is a seasoned trial attorney, arbitrator, mediator, negotiator, and counselor who educates the legal community through publications and speaking engagements. He is the founder of Weber Law Firm PLLC. His Jury Verdicts in 2014 and 2018 were recognized by Attorney Magazine as the “Top Ten Jury Verdicts in Arizona.” Martindale-Hubbell has awarded him with an AV Preeminent rating, the highest rating available to an attorney for both legal skill and ethical conduct.
- Stephen is admitted to practice in Arizona, and California, as well as the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of the United States. He is admitted but inactive in Hawaii and New Mexico. He is also a Registered Professional Engineer (CA), former General Building Contractor, Judge Pro Tempore, Arbitrator, and Mediator.
- Perrin Conferences National Construction Defect Conference, Ft. Lauderdale, FL Featured Panelist: “National Review of Construction Defect Law”
- West Coast Casualty’s 26th Annual Construction Defect Seminar, Anaheim, CA Featured Panelist: When Your Smart Home Isn’t So Smart: The Perils of Automated and Smart Properties
- Maricopa Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Seminar, Phoenix, AZ Featured Panelist: “Recent Changes to Arizona’s Purchaser Dwelling Act”
- Maricopa Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Seminar, Phoenix, AZ Featured Panelist: “Developments in Arbitration Law and Practice”
- Prior Speaking Engagements also include The State Bar Convention for AZ, various Industry related presentations on subjects including Insurance Claims Handling, Indemnity Law and Provisions, Insurance Appraisal in Fire Losses, as well as recurring engagements for Perrin National Conferences and West Coast Casualty Seminars.
- Publications include articles in the Los Angeles Daily Journal, The San Francisco Daily Journal, Multifamily Executive Magazine, Design/Build Business, and the Law Review Article “Sexual Harassment Lawsuits: Does the Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy Protect the Employer?”